Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Let's Give this a Try

Seems that many of my friends have been doing this blog thing and everytime I search something on google I end up in someone's blog.   I don't intend to make this a daily event, or a place for venting.  I just want something that makes me happy - becuase we all need a little Happy Space of our own.

Happy is a hug from my daughter, time alone with my husband, unwinding by scraping a page or two with my Storybook Creator, ice cream, my dog Lady's tail wagging as she sits at my feet, hearing a great song on the radio, and oh so many more things...  you'll be hearing from me as they occur.

Here's one I remembered today as I was watching Sesame Street with my sick little girl -

I don't want to live on the moon