Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Friday:)

News came for my hubby that changed our plans regarding his work once he finishes school at the end of the month - so I'm focusing on the happy things to get through the day.

1.  God has plan for our family and I'm going to trust it!
2.  It's Friday!  That means I don't cook (usually - but sometimes I want too). 
3.  My family! I love my hubby and my little girl!
4.  It's Friday!  That means I don't have to get up at 5:30am - unless my little one has other plans.
5. Got to see beautiful pictures of my new great-neice Zoey.  She's so pretty:) 
6.  It's Friday!  No work tomorrow:)

I've been looking this week for songs to put in the background to my daughter's birthday video - pictures and videos from year 1 to 2 and have been revisting some old songs and finding some new ones.  When I stumbled on this one I remembered that I heard that although the video is her and a man, she actually wrote it about her daughter.  Perfect!

Baby Baby

Then I stumbled on this one - Love It!

Simple Things

Happy!